When a customer places an order through your Shopify store, you receive a notification of the purchase by email, and the Orders tab in your Shopify admin updates to show the number of pending orders you have.
Before fulfilling an order or capturing payment for the first time, make sure you've configured your Checkout and Payment settings.
From the Orders page you can:
- process your orders
- use the
>button at the top to navigate to the next page of orders
- export an individual order
- review abandoned orders
- click on an individual order to capture payment and fulfill an order
- filter orders by payment, order, or fulfillment status
- perform bulk actions to manage your orders
- create new orders, invoices, and draft orders.
- view the order status page.