Admin → Orders
When customers place an order through your Shopify store, you are notified via email of the purchase and the number of pending orders you have will be displayed next to your shop's Orders tab.
Before fulfilling an order or capturing payment for the first time, make sure you've configured your Checkout and Payment settings.
From the Orders page you can:
- Process your orders
- Use the < and > button at the top to navigate to the next page of orders
- Export an individual order
- Review abandoned orders
- Click on an individual order to capture payment and fulfill an order
- Filter orders by payment, order or fulfillment status
- Perform Bulk actions to manage your orders.