The Shipping page of your admin is where you can:
- Specify which countries and regions you ship to, and how much your customers will pay for shipping. You may need to do a bit of research to make sure the numbers here are appropriate for your actual shipping costs. It is up to you to decide how specific you want to get with shipping rates for various weights, but keep in mind that customers will probably appreciate having as few rates to remember as possible when they are deciding what to put in their shopping cart.
- Block shipping to a particular country. You will no longer be able to ship products to that country, and customers from that country won't be able to purchase your products.
- Modify a shipping rate. If your shop is located in the United States or Canada, you can modify the price of each shipping rate per state/province, as well as disable rates for certain states/provinces.
- Enable carrier-calculated shipping. If you want to use UPS, USPS, FedEx or other carriers for real-time shipping rates then you need to enable carrier-calculated shipping.
- Enable a fulfillment service. If you want to use a third party warehouse that prepares and ships your orders for you then you need to enable a fulfillment service.